Hi! I'm Jake Walker, a tech enthusiast and developer living in the United Kingdom.
At the moment, I enjoy web development (including frontend and backend) and Python development and I am trying to get more into open source software. I also enjoy managing a handful of cloud hosted applications a Raspberry Pi home server and other small Arduino/Raspberry Pi projects at home. I am currently learning about cyber security.
When I was around 7 years old, I started programming, starting off with the Small Basic programming language. Ever since I have been refining my programming skills by learning more complex languages and by creating small applications, websites and more. In 2015, I started my GitHub account and began to contribute to open source software and published some of my own projects.
- Create a WireGuard VPN in 10 minutes with Docker(19 Oct 2020, 6 min read)
- Setting up a Raspberry Pi Zero W without a Display, Keyboard and Mouse(16 Apr 2020, 4 min read)
- Running WannaCry in a Virtual Machine(28 Feb 2020, 7 min read)
- Drone - Continuous Integration with Containers(23 Nov 2019, 12 min read)
- Switching to the Brave Browser(6 Apr 2019, 3 min read)